writing 3

 writing 3

Hi,
thanks you for reading.
I live in a small town in Granada, Spain, called Guajar Faraguit.

My town is very small and there are few people, guajar is boring because there is nothing to do, In there you can't buy because there is only one store. In my town all the people know each other.

In the summer my friends and I go swimming in the river. In this season a lot of people come her, because they have holidays. In summer there are typical festivals with games, music and a lot of people. The typicals festivals are the best time of the year.

In winter there are very few people, because the holidays are over. The people go to heir towns. then i go to the school and I can't go out late because it's cold.

In guajar the weather is cold and cloudy in winter and very hot and sunny in the summer. In it doesn't rain and there is a lot of wind. My favourite season is summer because i have holidays and it's the typicals festivals.

Guajar is a good place to be calm, and relaxed. The people usually come to relax, because there aren't many people.

Where do you live?
write back soon,
Gemma

Comentarios

Entradas populares