comment 21

 If you are going to go to a party, you will have to do everythings before going, This weekend I am going to a party and I will do my homeworks and tidy my room before because if I don't do those things before, I won't feel like doing them later.

First I am going to do my homeworks and help cleaning the house, moreover I have to clean my room because it's very messy after a week full of exams. Finally I am getting ready to go to the party early.

When I am at the party I have to come home soon so I can sleep well to study for the technology exam on Monday. If you go on Sunday, you will have to come soon because the next day you have to go to school.

To conclude if you go to a party you will do all things you have to do later and come  home soon to sleep well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares