writing 12

 Hi Iris

Thanks for writing an email for me with your news. My news is that I'm going to go to Madrid next year! Do you like Madrid? Next year I will go to 4th in Eso at Mediterranean  Sea school, but I don't know what is better, science or arts.

I like maths and chemistry, but I don't like biology, moreover I like literature and chemistry, but I don't like latin and greek. Next week I am doing a biology exam and I will choose science If I have a good mark. What do you think is better? I am excited to star the next school year, but I'm worried, because I don't know what is better.

I am talking to my mum about what is better for me. My mother always says science is better, because I like maths, What will you choose next year? I would like go with some friends, I will ask them for it.

bye bye write back soon. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares