writing exercises 0.0

writing 0.0

 Dear Laura,

How are you? I am great. Last summer I went to Madrid, It's a beautiful place. Madrid is bigger than Guajar. It's so cool. In Madrid i visited  the Santiago Bernabéu. Real Madrid is my favourite football team. The Real Madrid's stadium is very high. It's amazing. Inside the stadium there are changing rooms with the names of the players, the official shop of Real Madrid and the football field. In the official shop I bought a T-shirt of Modríc. In Madrid I went to the parque del retiro. Here there is a big lake in the center of park with a lot of trees.

This school year I'll hope have great marks in the high school. And you?

I have eleven subjects, my favourite ones are: sport, biology and geography and I hate: language and french. Do you like french Laura?

Bye, bye Laura

Comentarios

Entradas populares